Friday, December 19, 2008

Pretty Things for Sale.

I had a few left over wall hangings from my craft fair, and am offering them up here for sale on blogland first before etsy. They are each approximately 10"x7" (each panel is 5x7) and the ribbon extends about 3" upward when hanging. They are made of canvas, patterned paper and cardstock, and embellishments. The chipboard letters were covered with liquid glass making them shiny.

Materials are mostly CTMH - colors are Cocoa, Desert Sand and Bamboo on both. "Noel" also features Juniper, and "Wish" also features Blush.

I'm asking $16 each for them, and that includes shipping. Of course any funds raised from the sale of them goes to our adoption fund! =) Please email me if you are interested (nonapearl@firebin.net). At this time I'm only accepting payment through paypal.

Also, I don't plan on making any more of these, so once they are gone they are G-O-N-E!


No comments: