Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

My mom is celebrating a milestone birthday today - don't worry mom, I won't say which birthday. My mom is a real inspiration to me. She's had to overcome many difficult situations in her life, and she's done so with grace. She's a spiritual role model, a hard worker, and a true friend. I hope that Samantha and I will have the kind of relationship that I have with my mom when she is older. I love you mom!!!

So I made this layout for her. I used some new textures from the Jessica Sprague photo editting class, and one of the photo frames too. If you want specifics on the supplies please email me - nonapearl@myctmh.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Leslie!! And great job, Nona!

Crafty Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Mom!!

What a great tribute to your mom! This is really terrific. Like the swirls.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Nona,
What a beautiful tribute to your Mom! I'm sure her birthday will be happy seeing this treasure! I'm equally certain that you and Sammie will become best friends one day. You are so full of love - it's bound to happen!

Stamp4hobby said...

Sending birthday wishes to your mom. What a beautiful layout!