Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Simple Thank Yous


We were blessed by so many family members and friends with meals, and with gifts for Ruby and Sammie when we came home.  I needed a bunch of thank you cards, and of course I wanted them to be hand made and cute.  But I also needed them to be quick and easy.

This is the design I came up with and it took less than an hour to make 20!  I just love that little onesie stamp from the Baby Steps stamp set, and the rest of the set is also very cute.  Check out the cupcake!  Oh - and the clothesline too!  Darling!  :)

There is a shower planned for us this weekend, so I think I'll make another set today during Sammie's quiet time.  Maybe I'll do the next set in purple instead of pink.

Supplies all CTMH (except markers):
Blush and Hollyhock CS, Pink RicRac Ribbon, "Baby Steps" stamps, "Thank You" stamps, staples, Black Ink,  Copic markers for coloring.

6 comments:

Twylabug said...

These are adorable! Hollyhock is my fav color ;) I tend to use it the most.

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute. Yes, it's a 'simple' card - but it is still a GREAT card. :) That little onesie is adorable.

Tara said...

Cute card. Love the new header with the girls' pic in it...so sweet!

Lori said...

So cute!!!

Karen said...

"Simply" beautiful.

Jeanne said...

Simply sweet! Enjoy your baby shower!