Saturday, March 6, 2010

Studio J Layout

It has been a while since I posted any Studio J artwork, and all updates that we are receiving from corp say that Studio J is coming to YOU very very SOON!  Yippee!!!

Here is a layout I whipped up this morning!  Ruby just loves her Johnny Jump Up!


I need to send a new batch of scrapbook pages to Ruby's birth mom, and I love that with Studio J I can print multiples of my pages.  Also when I have a set of 10 layouts ready to print I can ship them for FREE to Ruby's birth mom, and then print another 10 for me (and those will also ship free!).  In addition, each of us will receive 10 free page protectors.

With Studio J the discounts build when you buy in bulk.  For every 5 layouts you purchase, you get 5 page protectors free.  And with the purchase of 10 layouts you get free shipping too!  That's a pretty significant discount when you start adding it up.  And, as a consultant I get commission on my purchases.

If you think you might like using Studio J, you may want to consider becoming a consultant.  You'll get a discount, commissions, and with the purchase of just 10 layouts per month, you'll easily make your minimums!  Sign up in March and you'll also get all 4 of the Summer Stamp of the Month sets (a $100 value) for FREE!  Email me if you have any questions, or would like to discuss this opportunity in detail.

5 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful layou. I am going to have to give Studio J a try.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ruby is so darling! My DD (who is 24 now) loved the Johnny Jump Up too! It a great device to help them strengthen and learn! Your layout is very cool, thanks for sharing!
Hugs!

Gamma said...

Oh!! How cute! Baby and layout! LOL Terrific job! I have some pics of my dgs in their Johnny Jump Up...I think I may have to CASE your layout! Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration!

Jeanne said...

Great layout, Nona! My kids were huge fans of the jumper, too! Hubby might have even used it as a "swing" a time or too, much to their delight!

April said...

Precious!