Friday, March 5, 2010

Great News!

God is smiling down on us!  This week we got an offer on our house, and we have accepted!  So you may be hearing a little less from me in the next few weeks.  We have just under 30 days until closing, and really don't have any place to go picked out yet.

We are looking into a few options, and I'll be going house hunting with our realtor today.  Worst case scenario - we just get an apartment for a little while until we find that "perfect" place for us.

Just thought I'd share this fantastic news with you!  I know big things are in the works!

12 comments:

Kim Harper said...

Congratulations Nona to you and your family. The next little bit may be a bit stressful, but it is a positive stress. I hope you find your "pefect" house quickly. So happy for you! Enjoy!

Dawn said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations on the new adventure into perfect house-hunting. : )

Unknown said...

Congrats, Nona! Great news. I'm thrilled for you.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Nona! May your search for your perfect new home be short and smooth. Hugs!

sharalyns said...

Congrats! Have fun house shopping! :-)

Jessica said...

Such an exciting and nerve raking time all at the same time. Good luck with the house hunting! Hugs!!

Michele said...

I wondered what part of the adventure you were on now. How fun and exciting for you! God has a picked out a place for your family to call home. It will be fabulous.

Sheila Bennett said...

That is great news! Sounds like you are going to be very busy for the next month or so. :) I cannot even imagine having to pack up an entire house and find a new place to live within 30 days.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh I'm SO happy for you, that is terrific news!!!

Janelle Janish said...

Awesome! Good luck. I'll be watching for home updates when ya'll are settled in your new place. ... and wanted to add that my daughter has enjoyed wearing the leg warmers during dance class this winter! :)

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! Congratulations Nona!

April said...

Great news! Now you get to move forward to your next adventure. How exciting!