Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ruby Layouts

I made a few more Studio J Layouts tonight and had to share.  I just love this program!  I think I've yet to use the same paper packet twice for my layouts.  :)




Remember: "You never pay to play with Studio J!"  I just made that phrase up, but it's true!  You can use the complete, FULL version of Studio J by clicking here.  

Upload your photos, pick a layout, some papers, and give it a try!  You only pay for the layouts to be printed and shipped to you.  And you can save your work and come back later.  Purchase 5 or more layouts and get FREE page protectors.  Purchase 10 or more layouts and get FREE shipping!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Ruby is so cute and growing so fast. Your layouts are awesome.

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layouts, Nona. Your cutie is growing so fast! Love her bright and happy smile!