Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Winner

In reading all the comments, no one got the answer 100% correct, but I think Sheila was closest... So Sheila watch your inbox for 2 of my newest patterns.  :)

I'll dissect my coffee table - aka Yarn Mountain - for you in a minute, but first want to share the exciting news that ALL THREE of my new patterns will be up on the Knit Picks website tomorrow!!!  Yahoo!  So tune back in to get the link, or head over to www.knitpicks.com and click on patterns tomorrow morning.

Okay.. back to the mountain of projects...

Starting in the upper left is a Montmartre Fingerless Glove I'm knitting for the Edmonds Market this weekend.  You can find the pattern here or here if you are on Ravelry.  (and more great news - this pattern was just picked up by Knit Picks today, and I'll be test knitting it with the new Capra yarn.  So you might just see that same pattern up on the Knit Picks website soon too!!!)

Moving to the right we have two completed Moebius Neck Warmers (in red and blue) and two more in a honey/plum variegated yarn - these are also for the Market.  There is also some cut felt for "hanky holders" that I need to finish sewing up.

Moving slightly right is the remaining 1/2 of a skein of hot pink Berroco Vintage yarn for the second Montmartre glove, and some white which has  become 1/2 of a pair of baby socks (pattern for those here and here).

In my yarn bowl is the start of a tank top (for me!)in a luscious purple (many of you thought it was a hat), and left-over skeins of yarn from lots of previous projects.  :)

Finally, all the way to the right is a sneak peek at my new Rosy Gloves, under that is the new Rosy Kerchief, and under that is Ruby's sweater.

So there you have it!  The Rosy accessories are up on Knit Picks tomorrow along with my First Year Birthday Cake Hat.

Thanks for reading and playing along!  I have to go knit now... lots to get done before Market Day on Saturday.  :)

No comments: