Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Creative University Class

I'm attending Tresa Black's Creative University in February.  This will be my fourth time attending, and it is always the BEST event I go to all year.  :)  It's too late to sign up for this year, but you should definitely keep in on your radar for next year if you love a good Scrapbooking Retreat.

CU features a ton of awesome classes throughout the weekend, and I've been fortunate enough to teach each year that I've attended.  This year is no different.  I'm teaching a two paged 12x12 layout featuring the new Wings papers from Close To My Heart.  I'll also be showing the ladies how to make these cool 3d ribbon flowers using our new Pleated Ribbon!

6 comments:

Erica said...

CAN'T WAIT..i'll be there...first time...looking forward to your class

Anonymous said...

Are there directions somewhere for the pleated ribbon flower?

nonapearl said...

Denise,
Since that is a technique I'll be teaching at the retreat, I don't want to post instructions right now.

Once I return from the retreat, I will post. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks anyway Nona. I am a fairly new consultant and can't find the flower made with pleated ribbon on the BB. Do you know if it is there and I am missing it? I am trying out the Wings WOTG and have had my customers buy the ribbon but I can't figure out that flower.

nonapearl said...

I'm not on the BB often any more so I don't know.

If you send me your email address I can email you the directions.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nona! Sorry to be a pain...
thesewingshack@hotmail.com
I really, really, really appreciate it!