Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy Weekend and Upcoming Party

We had a lovely, but busy weekend.  It was birthday party central around here for several days.  Samantha turned six last week, so we had dinner at Red Robin...


And then on Saturday we had her "Friend" party at a local gymnastics club...


...followed by a "Family" party that evening.

On Sunday, Dave cooked both breakfast AND dinner at the church, and I taught my Wings 15 card workshop to a wonderful group of ladies.  I also have been working hard planning a Spring/Summer CTMH 2011 Catalog Release Party.  (Which is why I haven't been knitting much.).  Here is the flyer:


At this point the party and specials are just for locals.  Most of the kits will be offered to everyone at regular price come February and March.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Sammie - she looks SO grown up in that first photo! It kinda made me sad for a moment - but then I remembered that it's actually our goal! ;-)