Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gettin' Ready

Creative University (a scrapbooking/craft retreat put on yearly by the incredible Tresa Black) is just around the corner, and I can't wait!  I shipped off my class kits this morning - whew!  All that's left is to pack my bags and I'll be ready for 4 fantastic days of creativity, classes, and relaxation.  Next Thursday could not come soon enough.

I'm teaching again this year, and we've got the largest group ever - almost 60 ladies will be in attendance!  That meant 60 two paged 12x12 layouts for me to prep:


And 60 baggies of embellishments to put together:


But hopefully that will also mean 60x the fun.  :)

In other news... I was up uber late last night working on a sleeve to my sweater!  Take a look at my progress throughout the day...

Just about to start the first sleeve:

Sleeve 1/2 done:

About to start the leaf pattern...

All done!

3 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Wow! The sweater is looking great! It blows my mind at what a fantastic knitter you are!

elcrafty said...

wow those are alot of kits! you sure do knit fast too! love that sweater, can't wait to see it all done~
funny I'm a ctmh rep in Canada and I love to knit. I love your blog and your girls are too cute!
thanks for sharing your ideas with us~

nonapearl said...

Thanks ladies! :)