Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surprise #1

I promised earlier in the week that some big surprises are in store -  (no, I'm not preggers!) - and here is the first reveal...

I have a new pattern up on Knit Picks today!  Yahoo!

Introducing my Beaded Cupcake Gloves (in 4 sizes) - to match the Beaded Cupcake Hats
Beaded Cupcake Fingerless Mitts

If you've been following my "What's On My Needles" photo essay, then this might not be such a huge surprise.  I've been test knitting this pattern for several weeks, and am so glad to finally have it done, photographed and up at Knit Picks.  You can purchase it HERE.  I'll try to get it up in my etsy store and ravelry by this weekend.

The photo shoot was challenging, but fun.  I've discovered that as my girls get older, they get harder and harder to photograph.  They are either constantly in motion (Ruby) or constantly complaining (Samantha).  I originally thought this shoot was a total disaster, and put off proofing and editing the photos for over a week.  Thankfully, however, there were enough good shots that I didn't need to redo it after all.  Whew!

Here's a few more pictures...









ps... update on my sweater tomorrow.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loves those cupcakes! So adorable! Can't believe Ruby is standing on her own (and probably walking now too). Wow, how times flies!

Crafty Jenn said...

Sam and Ruby are sooooo cute! They did great for the shoot. Hope you get lots of sales!

<3 Jenn