Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Happy March everyone!  I can't believe it's almost spring, and February is over.  That means I'm one month closer to market season, and I have one less month to prepare!  AHHHHH!

Thankfully I have my CTMH business all set for the month.  :)  Here's the kit - or should I say "kits" - I'm offering this month.  It's all about scrapbooking and mini-albums this month.  Make either or both of these darling kits - perfect for the little boy or girl in your life.  :)

Check back later in the week to see the which project class I have cooked up for my local customers.


If you want to pick up your kit, then just email me to order (nonapearl@firebin.net).  For those long distance people, feel free to click the button below and your kit will be mailed right to your home!  :)


Click here for the "Lucky" Boy Mini-Album and Card Kit:



Click here for the "Sophia" Girl Mini-Album and Card Kit:

No comments: