Monday, June 27, 2011

Market Week

I'll be doing my best to update daily this week, but I'm just days away from my first market of the season, and I've got more things to do than time to do it in!  Yahoo!  It's crunch time baby.

Wendi came over yesterday and we did a mock-booth set up.  We each rent a 10x10 space at the market for the weeks we both plan to be there.  Then we set up a "double wide" shop and co-mingle all of our creations throughout.  Last year we set up the booth differently every time, and while it created a fun new look, it really drove me crazy.  Packing and unpacking everything was an adventure, and it was hard to keep track of what props we needed from week to week.  I'm very "type A" and I'm totally anxiety ridden without a plan, so this year, Wendi and I decided to set up early, take photos, and then pack each table's props and linens in their own separate bins.  (FYI - I'm also very much in love with bins).

We obviously don't have our products out, but here's an idea of what our space will look like come Saturday!  EEEEEK!  I'm so excited.  I think it looks so cute, even without our creations.  Additionally, we've decided to sell some of our display pieces from week to week so we can keep buying new ones (without making our husbands crazy).







I'll post new pictures next week so you can see the totally finished (and totally cute) results.  :)

No comments: