Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wanted:

While browsing  online tonight, I found something that I want very badly NEED!



I truly, honestly believe that I can't live without it, now that I know it exists. Yes, I am being a bit of a drama queen, but you have no idea how insanely happy owning this object would make me.  I have been constantly on the lookout for cute, vintage (or vintage looking), baby hat display props for over a year.  This fits the bill in every single way....

...Except one.

It's out of stock.

What's that sound you hear?  Oh, just me singing an utterly mournful lamenting song.

So fellow blog readers, can you help me out?  If you happen to own one of these babies and would like to part with it - or you've seen one in a shop that is about the same size (11 1/2"d x 18" tall) please, please, please let me know!!!


That is all for today.  Thank you.

No comments: