Thursday, June 16, 2011

Speaking of Hat Display...

Leaving the sad fate of the drying rack/hat display behind from yesterday, I'm back to my junking posts.  Today we are going to talk about the items I picked up that I plan to use for Market and Photography display.

Let's refresh your memory of my haul from a few Saturdays ago..


First up is this beauty - sturdy, paint chipped to perfection, and elegant without being presumptuous.  This candlestick holder is going to make a fabulous hat display.

See???

And what about these locker baskets?  They may not be "true vintage" but they look it.  And because they are new, I can haul them back and forth, from show to show, and not worry about a handle falling off, or someone bending the wire.  I like that a lot - especially since last year's market season ruined my most favorite vintage suitcase.  

Not only are the baskets great for holding stuff...


...but they also make super photography props for my etsy shop too!

These are my "Freya Gauntlets".  I'm hoping to get a few pairs up in my Etsy shop by the end of the week.



And lest you forget what they look like on an actual person....  Here is my friend Freya modeling my Freyas.  These photos were taken by the FABULOUS Jeni Nelson.



Fun, fun, fun.  

No comments: