Monday, June 6, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

My 20th "Thrifty 30" kit was just purchased, and so I drew TWO names of participants who each one a card kit, (including cards, envelopes, a pack of Kraft Borders, and pre-cut papers)!  

There were a total of 28 entries among those 20 participants, and my trusty Random Number Generator selected #10 and #19.  I'd show you the number generator but it isn't copying into blogger correctly, so you'll just have to trust me.

#10, and the winner of the Mayberry Kit is Heather Hunt!

#19, and the winner of the Fanfare Kit is Amy McVey!

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at nonapearl@firebin.net to confirm your mailing address.  
I will get your goodies shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you all for purchasing my template.  I hope you are enjoying it.  I will have another great template available to you soon, so be sure to check back.  I will also have a contest for free kits with every new template release.  If you have any special requests for templates, feel free to drop me a line.  I'm always open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks so much Nona!