Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My blog - on Facebook

Hey everyone,
Just a quick bit of news!  In addition to following me here (by clicking the "follow" link in the right hand sidebar), you can now "like" my blog on Facebook!

Keep track of all of my latest posts, see updates that you might miss if you only check my blog here, and best of all get another chance at blog candy!

My first contest went fast - I gave away 5 handmade cards to one of the first 25 people to like my blog on Facebook   Next, I'm going for 100.  Then I'll draw a winner to receive 10 handmade cards!  Woohoo!

Click the link below to be taken to the Facebook page, and "like" it!  It's as easy as that.  :)


Also, one quick note about Facebook.  I've set up this blog page for EVERYONE, so feel free to tell as many people as you like to "like" it.  It will be a completely public page.  However, if you find and friend me on Facebook, and I don't know you personally, don't be surprised if your request is denied.  I keep my personal Facebook page private, and limit my friends to actual "real life" friends.  Thanks for understanding!

No comments: