Thursday, August 18, 2011

Featured

If you don't get Knit Pick's weekly emails, then you might have missed this today: (Click photo to see the real ad)

See that little pattern on the bottom right?  :)  That would be my latest!  Woohoo!!!  And I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Emily for modeling.  Thanks Em!  She gives killer massages, and specializes in pampering women (especially pregnant women) at her spa Tranquil Haven.  I encourage you to check her out and book an appointment if you are local.  I had the lavender massage on Monday and it was UH-mazing.

My new pattern is for sale here at Knit Picks, and will be up in my Etsy and Ravelry shop by the end of the week.  And if you don't know how to knit, yes, I do take custom orders.  Just email me at nonapearl@firebin.net.   

No comments: