Thursday, September 15, 2011

2 New Patterns

I have two new patterns up this morning on Knit Picks!  Both feature yarn just released in the latest catalog!

The first is in Swish Bulky - not a new yarn to Knit Picks, but definitely a new color!  I just love the bright red in this Serrano colorway.  It was *perfect* for my strawberry hat.  And I've included sizes from infant to adult - so the whole family can sport one!  You can find the pattern HERE.





The second pattern features brand new "Biggo" yarn.  It is super soft, and the ply and weight remind me of the Misti or Baby Grande Alpaca.  So yummy!  Biggo is actually 50% merino, and 50% nylon, but it is fantastic, and just the right yarn for "next to the skin" winter projects.  

I was so honored that my sweet hubby Dave would model for this pattern.  And I was even more flattered when he asked if he could keep the cowl!  Dave is very sensitive to wool - or any material that is itchy or scratchy or wispy or... you get the idea.  So to have finally found a yarn that he enjoys wearing is fantastic.  You can find my Rainier Cabled Cowl HERE.






No comments: