Monday, September 12, 2011

Itching for Baby Sweaters!

I still have a goodly amount of knitting to do for my last two markets, and for upcoming Christmas shows.  But I'm just ITCHING to start knitting for our baby!

I was reading Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's blog (she is better known as the Yarn Harlot) and she has been cranking out baby knits for her friend Jen, who's baby is due imminently.  For the past week, she has been making a new woolie a day, and has promised to continue until said baby arrives.

While all the knits have been adorable, this one is stuck in my brain.



I really must knit this sweater.  I think I might go nuts if I can't start it!  So I guess it is bad for my sanity, but a VERY good thing that I don't have the right yarn in my stash to make it or I would ignore all the other earthly duties today and just get going on it.  (And I have a lot of earthly duties today...)

That said... I'm going to let my brain obsess on this, and go clean my kitchen, living room, bathroom, and desk.  And then pay bills.  Because I'm hosting knitting club tonight, and I don't want them to see how I really live.  Then maybe, just maybe, I might order some yarn to start this sweater...

No comments: