Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CTMH Clearance

I've started listing the products that I have for sale that are left over from my big show last weekend.  Click on the "CTMH Clearance" tab at the top of my blog to view them.

So far I've listed pre-cut, pre-stamped sets of Christmas cards (in packs of 10), and all of the new acrylic stamp sets available.  As time allows, I will add the used stamp sets and embellishments.  I won't be listing paper as there isn't any left.  If you saw something else you liked in the previous photos, please feel free to email me about that.

All items will be first come, first served.  I will not "hold" anything - you will need to submit payment via Paypal within 24 hours of my sending an invoice, or I will re-list the item.  I cannot accept any other forms of payment at this time.

To claim any items, please email me directly at nonapearl@firebin.net.  It will help immensely if, when making your request, you use the item number on the stamp set (ie... D1457 Jubilation) displayed on the upper right corner of each stamp set envelope.

Thanks so much!  Happy shopping!

No comments: