Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to Routine - and some layouts

Whew!  There's nothing like dropping off your child at school after a week of snow days.

Don't get me wrong.  We had a wonderful mini vacation - filled with snowball fights, long walks, card games, movies, playing kitchen, reading, and of course me playing referee between the sisters (and sometimes the dog) when they started bickering.

But this mama is ready to get back into the routine of real life.  I'm ready to run errands, and catch up on chores, and knit peacefully for more than 2 minutes at a time, and BLOG!

Over the break I did have time to make a bunch of new Studio J layouts.  I'm now completely caught up through  October 2010 - with my goal of being caught up to present day before the baby comes (in 7 +/- weeks and counting).  As a bonus, CTMH is having a sale this month for members - buy 9 layouts, get 1 free!  So I got 2 of my 20 layouts for free.  Woohoo!

Here are a few of my faves...






No comments: