Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Etsy Shop

Hey folks,

Just a quick FYI - for the first time in a LONG time, I've got actual finished, knitted items up for sale in my etsy shop - not just knitting patterns!  The images below are the 3 new items I posted this week.

Now that market season is done for a bit, I'm trying to bulk up on inventory, so a minimum of three new hand knits will be appearing weekly in my shop.  These will include Owl Hats in a variety of sizes and colors, Cupcake Hats, Ladybug Hats, Bumble Bee Hats, Dinosaur Hats, Montmartre Gloves, and Freya Gauntlets, as well as knits in new designs that are currently in process.

Also, I've been busy working on fabric banners for the shop too!  And they will appear in a variety of colors and themes, and most of them will be able to be personalized.

I hope that you will take a moment to check out my shop!  Also, keep in mind that you can always get a quick view of the most recently listed items by clicking the "etsy shop" tab at the top of my blog.

Freya Gauntlets - Goldenrod

Freya Gauntlets - Light Lavender Grey

Freya Gauntlets - Dark Royal Blue

No comments: