Monday, February 27, 2012

Arlan's Name Banner

It was baby shower central this weekend, and it began with Arielle's shower on Saturday morning.  She is pregnant with her first baby, a boy they have named Arlan (after her husband's grandpa).  Arielle is due just one week after me, so I expect our little guys are going to be great friends!

Her baby's room is painted grey, with splashes of color here and there, and lots of books.  I love making name banners for my friend's children, and so it was especially delightful to know his name ahead of time!

Here is the banner I made for baby Arlan.  I really loved picking out this fabric.  It was the first "boy" fabric I've been able to shop for (besides our son's quilt fabric).  I'm so attracted to grey and orange and green color combos.  I'm glad boy colors aren't just blue any more.






No comments: