Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Pattern!

It's been quite a while, but I have a new pattern for sale on Knit Picks and Ravelry.  :)  I call them "Waffle Knit Mitts" and you can purchase the pattern by clicking on either of the links above.  The pattern is slightly less when you buy them on the Knit Picks website (because I in turn don't have to pay any fees to sell there). I also hope to have a few pairs up in my etsy shop in the next few weeks.

It's a super fast knit, and would even make a nice Valentine gift for the man in your life - since the pattern includes sizes for men and women, in both the fingerless and full mitt variety.  Working in worsted weight means you could knit these up in a weekend - or if you are really fast, just an evening.

I was pleased that we had snow at just the perfect time for a nice backdrop for the glove photo shoot.  Although that also meant I had to model my own creation - which I don't normally do.  I think my hubby did a nice job with the photos.  We had to shoot the "soap opera" way though - hiding my pregnant belly with a scarf and carefully cropped images.






No comments: