Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey Sweetie Pie!

I have a brand new paper crafting template to share with you!  I took a break from designing over the holidays, but I'm back baby - and this template is SUPER cute.  I think you'll enjoy making these little paper pies for any occasion, but they seemed quite appropriate for Valentine's Day!

Because this is a "mini" workshop, I've lowered the price to just $3!

Here are few detail shots of the layout:


In addition to the 2 page 12x12 layout, you'll also learn to make 2 adorable cards.  And you can take your "baker's knowledge" and create dozens of pies for cards and layouts in the future.  You can even switch out your colored patterned paper for blue to make masculine blueberry pies!

When you click the link above, you'll be taken to Craftsy.com where you can purchase all of my available patterns - both knitting and paper crafting.  You can also browse a great collection of other crafty patterns.  It's a fantastic site!

If you pop over to my "Paper Crafting Templates" page (see the link at the top of the blog), 
you'll notice a few changes as well.
All of the templates featuring current papers (or templates that can be made using any papers) are still on the top, but I've put all of the rest in the "retired" section.  These are still available, but you have to email me directly to purchase them.  However, now that they are "retired" I've lowered the price to just $3.  So if there was a particular pattern you'd had your eye on for a while, you can get it now and at a discount to boot!

Keep checking back for more new patterns that will be coming soon!  I can't wait to get my hands on all the fun new CTMH products in the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!