Thursday, February 9, 2012

Owlet Sweater

I thought I had posted pictures of my finished Owlet sweater - but I guess my brain had a pregnancy blurp.  Here is a link to the pattern.  It comes in many sizes, and she also carries the pattern (called Owls) for adult sizes too.  Best part is that it is knit seamlessly for the bottom up, so it's a great sweater for beginners.

I finished this for our little man about a week ago, and I'm so thrilled with how it turned out!


It was such a fast and simple knit, and the shine yarn is so scrumptiously soft and cozy.  I can't wait for our little guy to wear it!  I knit it in the 18-24 month size, but it looks to be closer to a 12-18 month fit comparing it with other clothes that we have.

Here's a close up of the owls:


We're just 4 1/2 weeks away from our little guy's due date.  It won't be long now!!!

No comments: