Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Patterns Coming Soon!

My mom has the kids today, and I'm busy typing up a bunch of new knitting patterns that have been on the back burner for the past few weeks!  Woohoo!  It will feel so good to get these out before baby comes.

I just had to take a quick break, however, and share some of the shots I got from the photo shoot for my new Football hat pattern.  Samantha was a crack up.  I can't use most of these shots, but they are too cute to not post somewhere!







My girls are such football fans.  Even Ruby will squeal with delight every time she sees a "Peehawk" logo.  Her Seahawk shirt is her favorite, and she asks daily to wear it.  Eventually, I think each one of us in the family will need to have one of these football hats.

If your family feels similarly, then you'll be glad to know that this pattern includes 5 sizes - infant, toddler, child, tween, and adult.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! And I can't believe how grown up Sammie looks - she's just delightful!
Hugs!!