Sunday, August 19, 2012

De-stashing Sale!

Dave and I have been in purge mode for the last few days.  He took a load to Goodwill today, and I have a *huge* stack of items that I need to tag for the upcoming Jack and Jill Sale in September.  If you are local, and have kids, you DEFINITELY need to check it out!

One of the areas I'm de-stashing is my yarn closet.  I have dozens of skeins of brand new yarn that sadly are never going to get on needles while living in my house.  So, I'd like to pass on some yarn to you here at deep discounts.  I'm only going to leave it here for ONE week, and then whatever is left is going in a collection on ebay, so don't delay if you are interested!

NOTE: All of the yarn has been sold!  Thanks so much.  :)

I'll be doing a similar post with some new and gently used stamp sets later in the week, so if that's more your thing, please come back and look!


No comments: