Monday, August 20, 2012

De-Stashing Part 2

Yesterday's yarn sale went so well, that I'd like to post a few stamp sets.  Once again, I will leave this up for a maximum of 1 week, will offer no holds, and all payments must made through paypal.

New stamps sets on today's post.  I'll list gently used sets tomorrow.

Shipping is as follows:
1-2 sets - $1.50
3-4 sets - $2.50
5-8 sets - $5.00 (priority)
9+ sets - $8.00 (priority)

NEW STAMPS SETS: Each stamp set has a code on the envelopes top right corner.  The first letter (A, B, C, D, or S) will tell you what the price is based on my list below.  Price does not include shipping.  Shipping rates are above.

A - $2, B - $4, C - $6, D/S - $8

Email me to stake your claim.  :)  NONAPEARL@FIREBIN.NET

OR BUY ALL 10 SETS FOR $65 INCLUDING SHIPPING!  OVER A $135 value!















No comments: