- Paper Trimmer
- Stamp pads to match your project (I used Black)
- Paper Piercer
- Double Scrubber and Spritz
- Precut card base, or an 8.5x11 cardstock sheet cut down to make 2 card bases.
- Coordinating stamps (I used Gracious Greetings and Soulmates)
- Coordinating embellishments (I used just blooms paper flowers and a bigger brad from the Winter Classic collection)
I've learned a few things for next time:
- put our chirpy bird in the other room
- better utilize the zoom for "extreme closeups" (everyone wants to see the details, right?)
- put something in Dave's mouth before filming so he is unable to try to crack me up mid-sentence.
- talk a little louder.
Here are a few more cards made using other Simple Snapshot pages:
Supplies for above cards are ALL CTMH except for the Jammiebella stamp, and the "Happy Birdie" stamp - both from www.stampingbella.com.