Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day - to me?

My incredible hubby will be getting an awesome new shirt and electronic bbq gadget tomorrow for father's day. He deserves to be spoiled like crazy, but not just because he's an amazing dad and the best husband in the world.

Why will he be spoiled, you ask? Because yesterday he bought me a new lens for my camera! YIPPEE!!!! I think we are both making out like bandits this father's day. ;)

My new lens is the Nikon 50mm, 1.8 fixed lens. Oooooh I just *love* it soooo much! I've had some fun playing today. Take a look!





I'm crazy about you! Happy Father's Day, honey!

3 comments:

Maricar said...

Congrats Nona. I'll be on the look out for more photography inspiration from you!

Stacy said...

Oh, that lens is FABULOUS! Love the shots you've captured!

Nicole said...

Don't you love how it blurs out the background...I love mine! That pic of Sammie is just too cute!! Great job!