Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saturday Bazaar and Album Raffle!

Sorry to be absent so much lately. This Saturday is my Christmas Craft Bazaar with my mom. As such, I've been crafting until the wee hours of the night, and almost all day long too. Except for some last minute knitting, I *think* I'm all ready to go.

So, for those in the Seattle area, here are the specifics:

Saturday, Nov 22nd
10 am -4 pm

at Leslie Greenquist's house in North Seattle
(please email me for the address: nonapearl@myctmh.com)

There will be all kinds of great crafty items, and wonderful gifts. These include handmade soaps, fused glass ornaments, jewelry, and wall decor. I'll have lots of cards, 2-page scrapbook layouts, knitted moebius neck warmers, hoodies, bears, and lots, lots more. Additionally, we serve a free lunch to everyone who attends and our spread is simply divine. You really won't want to miss it.

Now, I know that many of you are out of towners, and can't attend. So, I'm doing something extra special to help you feel included! At my bazaar I'll be raffling off this gorgeous 20 paged, 12x12 scrapbook featuring the More To Adore papers from Close To My Heart.

Click here to see the inside pages

All bazaar attendees and blog readers are eligible to win. Raffle tickets are just $1 each, and I'll be holding the drawing for the album this Sunday, November 23rd at 5 pm. All of the funds from the raffle (along with all the money I raise at the bazaar) will go toward our adoption fund. =) And what a great Christmas gift this could make for you or a loved one!








3 comments:

Jena said...

Good luck with your bazaar this weekend - lots of fabulous projects, wish I were closer so I could stop by! Take care!

Danderella said...

Nona, I always love your albums when I see them on the CTMH bulletin boards and now I'm following your blog. I paypal-ed money for 5 tickets. I hope I win! Good luck at your sale this weekend, I know you'll do great.

nonapearl said...

Thanks so much! I sent you an email - hopefully you got it!

Nona