1.19.11 - This was the project I was teasing you all about last post. I found this pattern on the Purl Bee blog, and fell in love. However, I didn't want a huge, bulky, infinity scarf, so I adjusted the pattern into a cowl instead.
I'm using Malabrigo in worsted weight (Love that stuff!) and size 15 needles since I don't have 17s. The gauge is close enough.
Here's a shot of what the reverse (inside) looks like. This herringbone stitch is too cool!
1.20.11 - I began test knitting a new pattern! :) They aren't done yet. I still need to add a cherry on top and finish the thumbs.
These are the infant size. Look how tiny the thumb is!
1.21.11 - Test knitting the Toddler size...
Also, some of you may be happy to know that I set up a little photography shoot in my kitchen this morning. I took pictures of what little remained in my "for sale" knitting stash, and will try and get 1-2 new items up each day through next week in my etsy store. My goals is to get totally caught up by the end of next week, and then start knitting in earnest and adding new items each week to the store. It has been neglected for FAR too long!