Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's On My Needles

Just a quick recap!

1.23.11 - cupcake gloves in pink right


1.24.11 - cupcake glove in pink left sitting atop my pattern notes.  I just love the process of design!  It's awesome to see an idea that has been rattling around in my brain come to fruition...


1.25.11 - Group shot. They still need cherries!  Debating on pompoms vs. felt circles.
y

1.26.11 (12:30 pm) - New pair of Lilly Gloves.  This time I'm using a graphite color for the beading instead of white.  They look pretty rad...


1.26.11 (2:00 pm) - progression...

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Nona, I love to lurk on your blog to admire your knitting and CTMH art. I wish I had 1/2 of your talent and creativity......and I thought it was time to leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! :)