2. This makes me very happy.
3. The front edge and lace sections need to be blocked.
4. This does not make me happy.
5. For those that don't know, blocking is the process of getting a knitted item wet, then pinning it into the shape you want it to take, and letting it dry. It can be a long process, especially for impatient people like me.
6. I wore my sweater today anyway - without blocking.
7. I love my sweater, and I doubt if the lace bits will EVER get blocked.
8. It is very hard to take pictures of yourself modeling a sweater.
9. I think I must have a very long torso, because the sweater looks so much longer on other people in their photos online.
10. My butt looks surprisingly good today.
11. My hair does not.
12. That is all. Please enjoy the photos.