Monday, April 18, 2011

Party Pennants

I have a new paper passion in the form of party pennants!  I've been working on making a few over the past few months, and even made one as a decoration for Wendi's surprise birthday party.  While antiquing last weekend, I saw them everywhere - wood pennants, fabric pennants, paper pennants, ribbon pennants.  Oh my!  Looks like pennants are all the rage!

Here is the one I did for Wendi.  Her party theme was in the colors of chocolate brown and tiffany blue.  I used mostly CTMH supplies for the pennant, including the chipboard triangles (My Creations Banner), Cardstock in Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, and Pacifica, and patterned paper from the Bliss paper packet.  I also used chipboard letters and prisma glitter.  The cupcake on the first and last triangle is a Stampin' Up punch.


Here are each of the panels close up:







2 comments:

Lydia Bryant said...

Gorgeous banner. Absolutely love it :) In the pics it looks more like Lagoon than pacifica, is that just the lighting?

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Beautiful Nona...as always!