Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

This is a bit late in recapping, but we had such a great Easter weekend!  We ate waaaaay to much, enjoyed the fleeting, but welcome sunshine, and celebrated the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ!

I was able to get several Studio J layouts done, and am happy to share them with you!






I really can't say enough about Studio J.  Even though I'm not a CTMH consultant any more, I think that SJ is really the BEST digital scrapbooking program on the market.  I got all 5 of these layouts done in less than 3 hours.  (And best of all - no clean up!  I just closed the window on my laptop.)

3 comments:

AaronB said...

I don't know how you get any work done with those 2 cute girls around!! I think I would want to squeeze Rubys cheeks all day long! And Sam has the prettiest eyes, I could just look at them all day!!

Michele said...

Wow, Ruby is so grown up. What a beautiful set of girls you have!
Michele

Lydia Bryant said...

Nona, you are my queen of motivation. Super super cute layouts and adorable little cuties.