Monday, June 20, 2011

Ollie Owl Hats

Market is less than 2 weeks away!  This week I'm going to take a break from the vintage stuff, and show you some of my new items that I'll be selling!

First up is a whole new slew of Ollie Owl hats.  I'll have them in many other colors, but as I work on knitting through my yarn stash, I happened upon lots of shades of brown yarn in balls just the right size for a baby or toddler sized hat.










Ollie is knit in a super soft 100% merino wool, and his eyes and beak are cut from high quality wool felt and are hand stitched to the hat.  Sizes include infant (approx 0-2 years), toddler (2-4 years), and child (4-6 years), although every child's head is different so the age ranges are estimations.  All of my baby hats are $36 (plus shipping).

If you are a knitter, and would like to purchase the pattern to make your own flock of Ollie Owl hats, check it out here (if you are a Ravelry member) or in my Etsy shop.  Patterns are for personal use only.

No comments: