Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day

It's snowing here in Seattle.  Samantha had the day off yesterday because of MLKJ day, but today was also cancelled - more due to icy roads than snow.  We are supposed to get another 5-8 inches today/tonight, so I'm expecting tomorrow to be cancelled again.

Oh well - assuming I can keep the kids occupied, it means lots of crafting time for me!  And pajamas!  Gotta love that.  :)

We went for a walk in our neighborhood yesterday, and came across this bad boy.  So thankful that someone else did all the work, and we could just enjoy taking pictures.  :)

\

Kinda funny how in this picture you really can't tell I'm 8 months pregnant! 

The girls played in our yard for a while.  Until they got cold.  And crabby.  And whiny.  It was fun while it lasted.  And hot cocoa came to my rescue, thankfully.



Not to be outdone by our neighbors, Dave did help our girls create this little cutie...
(the "hair" was Sam's idea)


No comments: