Friday, February 17, 2012

10 from 3 Card Workshop and a Contest!

I just released another new paper crafting workshop on Craftsy.com!  This is one for all of the card lovers out there - especially those with limited time, or limited supplies!

You can make 10 cards with just 3 sheets of 12x12 paper and 10 card bases.  I used supplies from Close To My Heart, but you can use any supplies you have on hand.  Don't believe me?  Check it out:

Click HERE to purchase this template.

Additionally, it's been a while since I've done any kind of blog candy, or give away on my blog.  So I'm going to do that!

Purchase my template above, make a set of cards, and send me a photo of your completed cards that I can post on my blog (you may watermark your photo if you desire).  Email the photo (high resolution please) to nonapearl@firebin.net.

Complete all this by TUESDAY, FEB 28th.  I will post the photos to my blog on the 29th, and randomly select one of the entrants to win this collection of new CTMH stamp sets seen below (a $72 value!!)  

Contest open to anyone.  Shipping of the stamps is included if winner is a US residents.  Resident of other countries must pay shipping to be determined by zip code.

No comments: